Since the 1990s, International Chocolate Day has been celebrated on September 13th. France chose this day to coincide with the birthday of Roald Dahl, the author of such well-known books as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
All of us here at MYHIXEL wanted to join in with this celebration, and what better way than by giving free rein to our imagination and including this “food of the gods” in our sex lives?
However, before we give you some ideas about how to use chocolate in your sex life, we’re going to tell you some of the benefits of this ingredient to motivate you even more. But remember, these are the benefits of dark chocolate only.
It improves the skin and prevents aging
Chocolate has antioxidants that help prevent cell aging and redness, and that also help to improve skin density and hydration.
One of the causes of depression is a lack of serotonin, a substance that dark chocolate stimulates naturally. It also contains polyphenols, which can improve our mood when we ingest them, causing us to feel happy and relaxed.
Chocolate also contains flavonoids, which help to activate the area of the brain that’s responsible for our memories. As a result, it can increase our memory function which tends to decrease as we age.
Researchers at Cambridge University in the UK have clearly shown this intriguing benefit. Chocolate reduces the chances of suffering cardiovascular problems due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
In addition, the flavonoids we mentioned earlier (compounds of vegetable origin present in pure chocolate) help to enlarge the blood vessels, thus improving the blood flow through the veins, and reducing blood pressure.
So, if you’re a chocolate lover and you fancy doing something different and surprising your partner, then take advantage of International Chocolate Day and try out some of these sexy chocolate games. Don’t forget how sticky chocolate is though, and be sure to cover your sheets, sofa, carpets etc, just so you don’t spoil your time of pleasure!
- Chocolate Syrup: Thanks to its liquid consistency, you’ll have a great time covering your partner’s body with chocolate and licking it off from head to toe. You can choose what parts of their body you’d like to smother, or why not ask your partner where they’d like you to spread it?
- Chocolate prizes: If you or your partner are chocolate lovers, then this game is bound to be a favorite of yours. Buy a nice box of chocolates, and for everything your partner does that turns you on or gives you pleasure, give them a chocolate. If you’re the one that loves chocolate, then give your partner the box and tell them that you’ll do whatever they want in exchange for a chocolate.
- Erotic massage: Put some chocolate syrup or erotic chocolate oil in a small bottle. Dip your fingers in it and start to explore your partner’s body, giving them a gentle but pleasant massage with the chocolate. And how to remove it? Well, your tongue could be the perfect answer, or why not take a shower together and let the passion flow?
- Chocolate-flavored lubricants: There’s certainly a wide variety of flavors in lubricants these days. Whether or not you normally use them in your relationships, why not surprise your partner one day? Get some chocolate-flavored lubricant and smear it over your penis or vagina and ask your partner to tell you what flavor it is.
- Chocolate-scented candles: If you’d like to create a romantic Zen-inspired atmosphere, then form a heart shape on the floor with chocolate-scented candles, along with a sheet and some petals. Your imagination will do the rest.
Remember that chocolate can be your perfect ally when faced with episodes of premature ejaculation. You’ll be able to offer your partner total satisfaction and pleasure, thanks to this sweet and tasty ingredient.